Possibly looking for a new glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
What closed web style is the trend nowadays? Also, best methods to break in a glove aside from playing catch a million times. Appreciate the feedback on here, it's very helpful!!
That Global Elite I linked has what they call their Tartan web, it's a basket web. The Vinci BV1929 calls their basket web a double laced basket. Both of those gloves basket webs look somewhat similar to me.

Here's a Rawlings Pro206-9JB, it's a Two-piece solid web, very popular pitchers web.
rawlings-heart-of-the-hide-baseball-glove-12-00-pro206-9jb-71.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I don't know about trends.........I think the H-web is probably the most versatile web out there, works great for pitchers, infielders, and outfielders alike. They tend to break in and form deep pockets.

Here's a 12" Pro206-6JTB. This is the new direct replacement to the camel colored Pro206-6CB that Anna uses.
PRO206-6JTB-3.png

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for the tips/advice! Nice community here. Took her to several places in town and it seems the Liberty Advance and the HoH fit/felt the best. Grabbed the Advance for $150. Now to break it in and let her get after it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee