POLL~Would you fly this summer for S.B.?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Would you fly this summer for s.b.?

• Yes?

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • No?

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
Jun 8, 2016
How would you like more gas taxes to help your state and pay raise.
I would like my state's economy to not be so dependent on fossil fuels. With respect to gas taxes, not a fan for reasons I don't want to get into here.

Apr 16, 2013
I've never flown for a tournament and never will. If we can't drive to it, then it won't be on our schedule even if it's on the team's. Nope!

Jan 5, 2018
PNW
Lucky those 77 million barrels of Saudi Oil for $20 bucks a barrel went into our oil reserve than into our
economy.
Was it Saudi Oil that went into our reserve?

Currently the world supply for excess crude production ranges between 2-30 days depending on the country/region. As demand diminishes the wells are producing way more than demand and the space to store it is running low and conceivable run out. Restocking the strategic reserve seems to be a small fix to that issue...at least as afar as storage in the US and the oil was purchased at a low market price.

Apparently Oil buyers and sellers are looking to lease tankers to store crude as the land storage is being filled and/or spoken for with long term leases.

Even more of an issue for oil refiners is the excess jet fuel and to a lesser degree gasoline. Those can't be stored in the same tanks that held crude oil. AND the jet fuel and gasoline stocks degrade faster than crude.

An interesting thing to watch when everything comes to an almost grinding halt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802