Police called on teams for disregarding quarantine rules

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013

WFC is being played next weekend in Kansas City. They have already removed all teams that are on the Kansas Quarantine list. This weekend there was a USA Softball tournament that allowed teams from Arkansas and per someone who was at the tournament the cops were called on an Arkansas team for playing here despite being on the quarantine list..... supposedly the team was telling everyone “snitches get stitches”.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
And full airplanes flying all over.

So Cal no games team practices or training allowed.
But gyms are open.

They closed the calif coastline...so instead people in flocks went to the colorado river....
its a wonder they didnt construct a barrier for returning people.

This comming week.
Usa preps is holding a 144 team tourny in Snt George includes out of state teams.
Will state lines be open?

School districts in state deciding what to do.
Some will be on line only.
Some will be in schools.
Hopefully we will still be allowed to cross the street.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2015

WFC is being played next weekend in Kansas City. They have already removed all teams that are on the Kansas Quarantine list. This weekend there was a USA Softball tournament that allowed teams from Arkansas and per someone who was at the tournament the cops were called on an Arkansas team for playing here despite being on the quarantine list..... supposedly the team was telling everyone “snitches get stitches”.
I just think this is so stupid unless they are going to ask every single team member and guest where they have been on vacation in the last 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2015
Local C-level tournament in mid-atlantic this weekend. Several teams were doing "huddles" for their pregame cheers (heads together in a circle, arms on each others shoulders). Personally, I'm of the opinion that cloth masks aren't really that effective, and kids are basically immune to it. But I'm still not about to encourage my kid to go join in the rugby scrum just for team morale.

#covidcircles

Oct 4, 2018
I just think this is so stupid unless they are going to ask every single team member and guest where they have been on vacation in the last 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We skipped the practice after everyone (including us) was coming back from vacation. And as we feared, a day later someone tested positive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802