Pitching Machine

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2008
in the dugout
I own a batting cage and my partner and I are splitting up the business and heading off in different directions... i have a atec "rookie" model softball and a "rookie" model baseball pitching machine that we are looking to sell. They're in really nice shape and to be honest they didn't get used much. feel free to email me at r.miller6@insightbb.com if you have any questions or might be interested.

Thanks,
Tim

Jul 17, 2008
Troy, Illinois
Coach,

Any chance you can post a picture? For all others, I have ATEC Rookie Machines and they are a workhorse. You can do so many things with them. I don't know what price is being put on this machine but I wouldn't trade mine for any machine. Oh, they won't throw breaking stuff. They are great for hitting, bunting, outfield work and shooting ground balls on infield. We also get a lot of popup work for our catchers.

Coach, now do I get a percentage of the sale?:eek::D

Jul 17, 2008
in the dugout
Coach,

Any chance you can post a picture? For all others, I have ATEC Rookie Machines and they are a workhorse. You can do so many things with them. I don't know what price is being put on this machine but I wouldn't trade mine for any machine. Oh, they won't throw breaking stuff. They are great for hitting, bunting, outfield work and shooting ground balls on infield. We also get a lot of popup work for our catchers.

Coach, now do I get a percentage of the sale?:eek::D

i'll get some pictures of them up this evening if at all possible. they are tanks of machines. as far as price goes... i'm looking to get $500 a piece or $900 for the pair. they're typically in the $1000 range for new ones like the models we have.

as far as a commision goes...:D

Attachments

• CaitlinBenji2005UCLA_SView.jpg
    CaitlinBenji2005UCLA_SView.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 17

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802