Pitching lessons in Dallas

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 14, 2016
I have scheduled pitching lessons for my dd with Bill hillhouse in Dallas! I think my family thinks I have gone crazy since this will be a 10 hr drive from where we live in La. I think this is going to be an eye opener for both us. There is so much good info on this site and I believe that HE is about all that is taught around here, so Dallas here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2016
Nashville, TN
I have scheduled pitching lessons for my dd with Bill hillhouse in Dallas! I think my family thinks I have gone crazy since this will be a 10 hr drive from where we live in La. I think this is going to be an eye opener for both us. There is so much good info on this site and I believe that HE is about all that is taught around here, so Dallas here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got to do what you've got to do. I'm in the same boat where I'm located. I made contact with Brandon Carr yesterday to get the proper mechanics for 3 of my pitchers. Looks like I'll be taking a few road trips to Knoxville sometime here in the near future.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I expect to see both of you two in Richmond, Indiana this coming January..... All the best coaches and players will be here then. Including Bill, Brandon, and Jamie...plus Jamie's dad, Dave

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have to I addmite I am a nerd. I like watching players pitch, our side, their side, no side.

Sounds a little creepy when I typed that, DD might be invited but not me. :)

Jul 22, 2016
Nashville, TN
I expect to see both of you two in Richmond, Indiana this coming January..... All the best coaches and players will be here then. Including Bill, Brandon, and Jamie...plus Jamie's dad, Dave

I'm in...I'm supposed to get hip surgery sometime this fall so I'll probably have to get a driver, but I can't wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802