Pitching examples

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 21, 2018
She didn't play for us last spring/summer. That team disbanded, we picked up her and another kid from them for this Fall. Marcela played for them a few years ago before moving to a different team in the org.
Makes sense. I watched them play to look for Marcela and didn't see her.

Sorry for the hijack Shawn. Just highly offended Pattar was at my home park and didn't invite me out for a frappuccino.

Jun 8, 2016
Sorry for the hijack Shawn. Just highly offended Pattar was at my home park and didn't invite me out for a frappuccino.
I get a cold brew with cold foam (no ice..they rip you off with the ice). If we are up in that area (was it St. Louis??) in the spring you can buy me one ;) We are only traveling to KC in the Fall.

Jun 8, 2016
Pattar

She looks open at release, whippy arm with FSR. Drive looks good, not just pushing as hard as you can.
Pitched back to back complete game shutouts (1 hitter and 2 hitter) in the State Semis and Finals to help her team win the HS State Championship..as a freshman.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Then you have someone straight on, open/close.

So, this is very different than the pitchers I clocked at 60 Sunday who stayed open. Just an example,

This is a perfect example of how DD was taught by her PC. At least overall. The arm action after release is different. But this more straight on (staying more square) technique improved her consistency immensely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom