Pitching examples

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I’m looking for good video of pitchers throwing 50, 60 and 70. Good side views, catcher views.

Looking for full speed only. Need to see tempo and rhythm, effort levels or how relaxad one may or may not be.

Last edited:
May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
Just pick any college pitcher, do a search for her and look for videos. Many of them still have their recruiting videos online. Here is Florida State pitcher Catharine Sandercock. I always find it interesting to see how their recruiting videos compare to how they look now in college.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Just pick any college pitcher, do a search for her and look for videos. Many of them still have their recruiting videos online. Here is Florida State pitcher Catharine Sandercock. I always find it interesting to see how their recruiting videos compare to how they look now in college.

Awesome idea.

I recorded many pitchers Sunday throwing 60 mph. I want to be understand the differences between 50 60 70.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa

She isn’t hitting 68 in that video. But nice to see the speed.

This was good, the girls I watched this weekend hitting 60 stayed more open at release. Good whip. You can see the reversal of the body to stay open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood