Pitching coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2017
Im located in East Central Indiana, and have several students from KY and TN.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you located? I am just south of Louisville and currently drive an hour for lessons. The lady that we go to started out talking about IR and brush interference but doesn't really seem as focused on it now. She's great with dd but I try and teach her more at home by studying info from this site than she does as far as IR goes.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Did you attend the clinic in Elizabethtown back in March? I was there with Rick Pauly
Im in Centerville, IN Located approx 60 miles east of Indy
You would take I-65 north to Indy, then take I-70 east to me approx 2.5 hour drive (+/-)

Dec 5, 2017
Did you attend the clinic in Elizabethtown back in March? I was there with Rick Pauly
Im in Centerville, IN Located approx 60 miles east of Indy
You would take I-65 north to Indy, then take I-70 east to me approx 2.5 hour drive (+/-)
I did not attend the clinic but she is dd's instructor. I wish I had gone now, be nice to meet someone from this group in person. Looking at google maps, you are a little over 3 hours from my house. Not quite ready to drive that far every week.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Most people that are over 2 hours away come about once a month or even every other month... The goal here is not to become an every week student, but rather develop you into her coach between our lessons

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom