Pitcher sweaty hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 18, 2018
Just curious what everyone uses for those summer sweaty hands. My DD does not have big hands and needs a good handling of the ball.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2018
Hands down, once she uses this, if she spins well, she will never stop using it.

Gorilla grip!

It is approved as a drying agent and was prominently utilized by a handful of pitchers in the college World Series

Also, since a lot of opposing coaches will say it’s illegal, print the rules for your coach to have for the umpires as it is legal and despite what they want to say or think there is no rule stating the pitcher has to wipe her hand after touching the gorilla grip.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Hands down, once she uses this, if she spins well, she will never stop using it.

Gorilla grip!

It is approved as a drying agent and was prominently utilized by a handful of pitchers in the college World Series

Also, since a lot of opposing coaches will say it’s illegal, print the rules for your coach to have for the umpires as it is legal and despite what they want to say or think there is no rule stating the pitcher has to wipe her hand after touching the gorilla grip.
??? Hmmm think there is a hearty discussion on that stuff in rules forum.
As long as the ball doesnt get sticky was the topic...

Aug 18, 2018
Did a search there. Gorilla gold is ASA approved and in my state we follow ASA for school ball.

Any word on using this product in little league tournament?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Jan 6, 2018
DD uses Gorilla Gold towel. Occasionally an ump tells her she can’t have it dangling out of her back pocket, so she shoves it in her pocket. Seems to be the USSSA umps only so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101