Pitcher & MIF-Time to choose?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
BTW - Sluggers you need to check yourself at the door more often. Not just referring to your comment in this post but overall. Sometimes you offer great advice, other times you spout out these beliefs of yours as if they were absolutes...they are not. You saying that "A college will let pitchers play 1B, but that is it." is pure folly and you know it. Again, sometimes the advice is great even when it is blunt and feels harsh...other times? Not so much.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Its a good thing there are choices.
That said
Thats a broad statement of what colleges will or will not do, and is incorrect.

*Build muscle strength with the size body she has!

There are plenty of colleges that will pick up utility players that can also pitch. Or pitchers that can also be a utility.
I do agree with keeping hitting going and make sure that looks as gorgeous as possible.

Tons of D3's utilize all sorts of talent!
There are also great talent on D1's who are under 5'3.
Think it was Arizona had a very short player who crushed it! Under 5 foot.
Exactly!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
BTW - Sluggers you need to check yourself at the door more often. Not just referring to your comment in this post but overall. Sometimes you offer great advice, other times you spout out these beliefs of yours as if they were absolutes...they are not. You saying that "A college will let pitchers play 1B, but that is it." is pure folly and you know it. Again, sometimes the advice is great even when it is blunt and feels harsh...other times? Not so much.
Check yourself at the door...
That was funny!

Hmmm i kinda thought as a moderator he stimulates conversation.🤔

After so many posts I guess people know our own individual perspective on things.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
I worry about my DD being overlooked at 5'-8".
You shouldn't. LOTS of D1 players are shorter. Unless you're a pitcher, taller isn't necessarily better. Many taller/bigger girls don't move as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802