Pitcher hopping

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 14, 2017
Michigan
Should they use a small white ball, and throw overhand, and have runners take leads too?

Serious question / comment though: are you talking about NCAA (that's the only place you should see pitcher's lane chalked out)
I was going to post this too.

"I'm on a softball site, but I hate everything about the game that separates it from baseball."

Nov 3, 2022
actually: I love SB so much, I'm interested in seeing subtle changes that would make it even more awesome.

SB and BB are quite similar already, I hope that's not a shock to anyone here.

May 29, 2015
Years ago I was watching an international softball game (Olympics?) on TV, and the announcers spent quite a bit of time pointing out the differences between softball and baseball. They spent a significant amount of time on "softball players wear shorts." Maybe they were trying out for the WCWS announcing gig.

May 27, 2013
I'm not a fan of slapping. it's a distortion to the game. I think it should be outlawed, tbh. shorten the box to implement maybe.
Yes - and while at it please be sure to penalize all the regular hitters who break the same rules of stepping over the lines when they hit the ball. 🙄

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478