Picked up a 2019 Mizuno Titanium

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2019
Easton, Mizuno, Rawlings, Miken, Worth...and I guess Marucci...haha :)
No Demarini/Slugger huh. Ok what can you do price wise on a Rawlings Quatro Pro 32” 21 & Ghost 32” 21. I believe I read some where the Ghost drop 11 will debut a month or so later than the heavier bats. Any feedback on the 2020 Quatro Pro? Any significant difference structurally to the 2018/2019 Quatro Pro other than having balanced versions for 2020? You can text. 860 634 8660. Thanks

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I don't post prices here...pm or text. Drop11 Ghosts aren't due out for a while...not a month.

Nothing diff on the Balanced QPro for 2020...might be paint somewhere..haha. And to be honest, I didn't get
many balanced QPros in drop10s and no drop11s. They just didn't sell enough for me to lose money at the end of the year
when I have to clear stock. The few I sold during season time didn't make up for the majority I was busting my butt to
sell to break even atleast. And Rawlings doesn't help to move them.
The Endload QPro is a bit diff...has a composite inner barrel and def has a little azz end in it. That's the one with
blue accents. I did give one to somebody up in Ohio and his dd is very impressed with it. Sold a couple here and
there but I think people think Im joking when I say text me to let me know how they like it...Im actually serious. I did
stock these because they intrigued me.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
I don't post prices here...pm or text. Drop11 Ghosts aren't due out for a while...not a month.

Nothing diff on the Balanced QPro for 2020...might be paint somewhere..haha. And to be honest, I didn't get
many balanced QPros in drop10s and no drop11s. They just didn't sell enough for me to lose money at the end of the year
when I have to clear stock. The few I sold during season time didn't make up for the majority I was busting my butt to
sell to break even atleast. And Rawlings doesn't help to move them.
The Endload QPro is a bit diff...has a composite inner barrel and def has a little azz end in it. That's the one with
blue accents. I did give one to somebody up in Ohio and his dd is very impressed with it. Sold a couple here and
there but I think people think Im joking when I say text me to let me know how they like it...Im actually serious. I did
stock these because they intrigued me.
Ok. Yeah I gave you text #. Drop 11 Ghost was at least a month later from what I read. Like you said probably later than that.

Jun 8, 2016
Where was it breaking at connection joint?
No, on the barrel. It kept cracking..happened 3 times.

Apr 28, 2019
No, on the barrel. It kept cracking..happened 3 times.
Really? There supposed to be hand crafted. Maybe that’s why I don’t see too many being used. I’ve seen a few CFZen’s drop 11 with significant cracks along the barrel. Must be low weight not enough composite in some areas.
How did you make out trying to get a replacement after the 1st one let go?

Jun 8, 2016
Really? There supposed to be hand crafted. Maybe that’s why I don’t see too many being used. I’ve seen a few CFZen’s drop 11 with significant cracks along the barrel. Must be low weight not enough composite in some areas.
How did you make out trying to get a replacement after the 1st one let go?
Their customer service was great. They gave me 2 replacements, the second one I didn't even need to send the cracked one back. After the second replacement cracked I just gave up...I was contemplating going to a drop 10 for that same model instead as the bat had good pretty good pop but just ended up getting her a drop 10 Mizuno Carbon 1..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802