PGF website

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Anybody else pulling their hair out with this?

Having trouble getting birth certificates uploaded and players age verified SO I CAN ENTER TOURNAMENTS.

Jeezus pete the administrative end of coaching is it's own nightmare.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
:)....maybe you stumbled onto a loophole....just enter the tournament and see what happens.... 🙈🙉🙊

Good Luck with that!!

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Anybody else pulling their hair out with this?

Having trouble getting birth certificates uploaded and players age verified SO I CAN ENTER TOURNAMENTS.

Jeezus pete the administrative end of coaching is it's own nightmare.
What? You expected tech wizardry and a good tourney? Jeez, some people want everything! *this is an attempt at humor people...just in case.

Dec 11, 2010
Lol! Yep- I figured out some of it. Turns out it was several different situations.

I got one more player approved. Trying to reach the magic number of 10 out of 13 on the roster so we can enter the one local PGF tournament we will play.

Aug 2, 2019
:)....maybe you stumbled onto a loophole....just enter the tournament and see what happens.... 🙈🙉🙊

Good Luck with that!!
We usually just show up early and claim a dugout. When the team that's supposed to be playing shows up they go get the tournament director and our coach and parents surround him and just repeat variations of "We're here to play." and "We didn't drive all this way to not play softball today."

60% of the time, it works every time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812