PGF Tournament Plans

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
That's great but I would still feel safer in my home. I know how many people are coming into my house but have no idea who just got out of the elevator or opened the door.
I agree Tango. We need to let this virus run it’s course and not force anything. Many examples of places that lifted social distancing too soon and are “getting hit like dog shirt” with a second wave.
Do it right the 1st time and be done with it. Patience and intelligence should win the day not ignorance and stupidity.

Mar 10, 2020
We need to let this virus run it’s course and not force anything.
Many examples of places that lifted social distancing too soon and are “getting hit like dog shirt” with a second wave.
Do it right the 1st time and be done with it. Patience and intelligence should win the day not ignorance and stupidity.
This is a conflicted message.
Reads like the virus will go away.

Feb 20, 2020
Boston
One can of lysol and a few lysol wipes can make any hotel room safe. Plus the larger hotel chains will be instituting extreme practices to make sure their guests are safe.

Extreme practices. I’m sure they’ll be all over it. Not when they are busy

Feb 14, 2020
This is a conflicted message.
Reads like the virus will go away.
It will go away with social distancing. But we need to keep our distance for a while longer. Also the warner weather will shorten the life of virus.
Experts are predicting virus will return in Fall/Winter when weather cools. Will most likely be like the flu and see it on a regular basis going forward.
Hopefully we get a vaccine sooner rather than later. ///Political comment deleted by Moderator///

Last edited by a moderator:
May 29, 2015
One can of lysol and a few lysol wipes can make any hotel room safe. Plus the larger hotel chains will be instituting extreme practices to make sure their guests are safe.

Ummm ... shouldn't they have already been disinfecting rooms as part of their normal housekeeping? What was their cleaning standard before?

(Point being, their communications department should have done better with this announcement.)

Mar 10, 2020
Ummm ... shouldn't they have already been disinfecting rooms as part of their normal housekeeping? What was their cleaning standard before?

(Point being, their communications department should have done better with this announcement.)
This applys everywhere.
No touch pizza delivery.
Where they touching it befor.
Its a feel good message.

Mar 10, 2020
It will go away with social distancing. But we need to keep our distance for a while longer. Also the warner weather will shorten the life of virus.
Experts are predicting virus will return in Fall/Winter when weather cools. Will most likely be like the flu and see it on a regular basis going forward.
Hopefully we get a vaccine sooner rather than later. Just don’t chug/inject any bleach like #1 Idiot asked about.
It may stay at a lower rate.
Missed announcement it will go away.

Mar 10, 2020
Hopefully we get a vaccine sooner rather than later. Just don’t chug/inject any bleach like #1 Idiot asked about.
Since you want to be snarky.
Your post again contradicts itself.
Post a link that says virus will go away.

Maybe you should pay closer attention and stop trying to be a smart rear.
Its called a resonse to your reasonings

May 16, 2016
Illinois

What makes you think the virus will go away because of social distancing? What evidence is there that shows that social distancing will get rid of the virus? Social distancing may slow the virus down but social distancing is not getting rid of the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802