PGF Sanction Fee is $85 ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 17, 2012
Perhaps I am a dinosaur but does anybody know why the PGF sanctioning fee is almost double all other orgs.? Is there some extra benefit that I am getting for $85?

It seems outrageous to me but perhaps it's their version of the NSA "hidden gate" fees.

Just curious.

Mar 26, 2013
PGF uses SportsAgeID to verify player ages.

I take it you haven't seen what it costs to play in PGF's Nats if you think the annual $85 fee per team is outrageous... lol

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Did PGF start including player insurance with their registration fee? I think I had read that PGF was no longer accepting ASA insurance to play in their tournaments....bend over and grab your ankles!

Mar 26, 2013
Did PGF start including player insurance with their registration fee? I think I had read that PGF was no longer accepting ASA insurance to play in their tournaments....bend over and grab your ankles!
PGF insurance is an extra charge and only required for teams playing in Nats. PGF does accept ASA insurance for all other events.

The change is teams must register with PGF to play in any PGF event. Previously, teams only had to register for national qualifiers. After qualifying, PGF insurance is required for Nats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802