PGF Nationals - East Coast Teams - Best Tournaments Showcases

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
For IDT, depending on age group (Broomfield -14U, Longmont - 16U, Boulder - 18U), the fields within each age group are very close and easy for coaches to go back and forth and it is very well attended. For 18's, Stazio has the larger set of coaches than East Mapleton but that Whole Foods is incredible!!.

I believe it to be the largest Whole Foods in the Country. I didn't really wonder over there 2 years ago, but last year between games I sure did and was very pleased.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
The most college coaches and softball talent I saw was at the IDT in Boulder.

Jan 7, 2019
Northeast here, DD played PGF platinum last year, and although we performed respectfully, I'd recommend your team either has or can secure a top pitcher (nationally speaking) or you won't get very far. The best team up here went to premier and I'm not sure if they won a game. Even some the best teams there bring in guests.

Atlanta was the best showcase so far, we played at the same complex with the PGF premier champion and 2 coaches from my DD top choice watched our game for 3 innings which was a pleasant surprise. Most parents say IDT is the best so I am excited for that this July.

PGF drastically changed the perspective of all the parents and players. It was a wake-up call. In the end though, it was an incredible experience. Absolutely worth it. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802