Perfect Game!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
4 inning perfect game. Struck 11 out of 12 out. Umpire told her to go get a new plate before the next game because she wore the corners off of the old one. LOL. 16 of her last 18 innings without anyone reaching base. Some TB and some MS combined.

Jan 28, 2017
On the way to school last week, I told my DD that I had an issue with getting the big head and the good lord had would always bring me back down to earth. We had the talk about how you had to keep working hard and not get complacent. She had all the correct answers and seemed to listen. Then rolled her ankle playing basketball that afternoon. Shouldn't have bragged all my fault.

Sep 29, 2014
lol, hopefully not too bad just stay off it for few days if it's sore and take it easy...hang in there she should be fine; but reminding her to be humble is always a good thing but sooner or later some team/game will come along and do that work for you as well ;)

Jan 28, 2017
After rolling an ankle and taking a week off. We played on Monday and the winner had the #1 seed. Baby girl came in threw the last two innings. 6 up 6 down (6-2 win). Pitched the 1st game of the conference tournament on Tuesday 2-1 win. Threw a two hitter. Championship game today. Tied 2 all and baby girl in relief. 6 up 6 down. Won 3-2. Finished the season 14-0. Won the conference all 3 years. MS is now over and what a ride. Maybe the last time I get to call her pitches. 23 out of her last 27 innings nobody has reached base. This was combined MS and TB.