Perfect Game

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
The little one pitched a perfect game. It was cool.

Ended the day with 13.1 innings pitched, 0 ERs, 4 hits against, 6 BBs, 27Ks, 3 Ws. Her best performance by far. Shameless bragging. Yes, she's only 10 and the competition wasn't the best. But she hit her spots and had a great time and is getting better.

Jun 8, 2016
The little one pitched a perfect game. It was cool.

Ended the day with 13.1 innings pitched, 0 ERs, 4 hits against, 6 BBs, 27Ks, 3 Ws. Her best performance by far. Shameless bragging. Yes, she's only 10 and the competition wasn't the best. But she hit her spots and had a great time and is getting better.
Nice..congrats!!
A perfect game for me is one where I don't kick/throw anything hat,beverage, chair (that gets expensive) I have
had a string of those lately so kudos to me :LOL:

Oct 4, 2018
Nice..congrats!!
A perfect game for me is one where I don't kick/throw anything hat,beverage, chair (that gets expensive) I have
had a string of those lately so kudos to me :LOL:

It's really odd.

When she pitches, I get pretty zen. I just let her do her thing and enjoy it. I stress out about her hitting a ton. But not her pitching.

Her team is young, and green and make a lot of errors. So perhaps when things don't go my DD's way on the mound I'm able to internally blame it on the defense. :p

But when she dips her back shoulder and flies out to the first baseman? I get kinda angry.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Congrats! A Perfect Game is awesome no matter how ya slice it!

I'm going to say my DD had one this year even if it didn't get recorded that way... ;-( High School rivalry game, been playing with and against the other starting pitcher for 8 yrs now in both Basketball and Softball, High School, Club and way back in Rec. We won the game 16-0...unbelievable performance (DD's were running the battery to perfection as well as crushing the ball). What would have been the final out of the inning (Mercy rule being invoked) the count is 2-2 and somehow Blue called two straight balls and sends this other kid (the opposing pitcher) on a walk to first. My DD Catcher receives and holds the last pitch (low, outside corner that she'd been getting all game), looks back at the ump and I'm sure says "really?". Everyone was dumbfounded, including the other team's coaches and players. Get this - after the game the Plate ump seeks out my Pitcher DD, says great game and apologizes saying "yeah, I messed up that call. You struck her out.".... Ugh.

*****Uncdrew...sorry for adding that story/rant on your brag post! Felt good to get it off my chest though!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood