Pay backs are a ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
We'll my dd gets to change places with me tonight. I was called out of retirement to play a little slow pitch softball this weekend. I hope she takes it easy on me. The team wants me to pitch. I have been tell my dd all week that it isn't as easy as she thinks to hit the plate. I don't think she is buying it. I forgot to get that Aflac ins. I hope she doesn't yell at me from the stands telling me what I'm doing wrong.

Jan 25, 2011
Not a good start so far, my softball pants and my sliding shorts have been in the dresser since the last time I played. Some how they shrunk.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
it sounds like ya'll are gonna have some serious fun with it. I get the feeling the bond you two share with this game is even more strong than the rest of us. Give 'em hell and don't take any in the face while you pitch. I do hope she rides you hard on the drive home though...I know I would love to hear my girls get on me for once over a game performance....

Jan 25, 2011
I do have 6 pitches, the high drop ball, the not so high drop ball, high change up, not as high change up, the knuckle ball and the home run ball.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I picked up in a slow pitch game a few weeks ago, my hitting was pretty decent, my fielding was respectable ( been a while ). The only thing I didn't like was obviously they've lengthened the base lines :), I don't remember it taking me that long to reach. The first few innings I was flying around the bases, the last couple I was praying they'd throw me out at first. I was sore for a week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coopdog