Paulygirl Clinic - Thank You

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
I have heard so many good things over the last last couple years about these Paulygirl Clinics, so when the opportunity to go to the one this past weekend popped up, we decided to make the trip to Nashville. Also it was an excuse to take a mini little family vacation.

Want an awesome experience! Rick Pauly is amazing and the info he relayed to both my DD and I, left us with at least 6 to 9 months worth of stuff to work on. If you get the chance to go to one of these, make the effort to be there. We will make another when we can.

I wanted to thank the guys who worked the event with Rick. I know some of them are here, but I don't know all of their user names. Thanks to George for putting on the event and the time he spent with my DD. Also to Matt who spent a lot of time with my DD and took the time to work with her and help her see what she needed to work on. There were other's but honestly I can't remember all of their names.

I also wanted to put out a special thank you to @Chris8 for patiently sitting on a bucket for 3 hours while my DD peppered him with pitches. And he still had a smile on his face at the end of the day.

Again, to any pitcher dads out there, if you get the chance to go, you will not regret it.
20201124_115947.jpg20201124_115854.jpg

Jan 5, 2018
PNW
I have heard so many good things over the last last couple years about these Paulygirl Clinics, so when the opportunity to go to the one this past weekend popped up, we decided to make the trip to Nashville. Also it was an excuse to take a mini little family vacation.

Want an awesome experience! Rick Pauly is amazing and the info he relayed to both my DD and I, left us with at least 6 to 9 months worth of stuff to work on. If you get the chance to go to one of these, make the effort to be there. We will make another when we can.

I wanted to thank the guys who worked the event with Rick. I know some of them are here, but I don't know all of their user names. Thanks to George for putting on the event and the time he spent with my DD. Also to Matt who spent a lot of time with my DD and took the time to work with her and help her see what she needed to work on. There were other's but honestly I can't remember all of their names.

I also wanted to put out a special thank you to @Chris8 for patiently sitting on a bucket for 3 hours while my DD peppered him with pitches. And he still had a smile on his face at the end of the day.

Again, to any pitcher dads out there, if you get the chance to go, you will not regret it.
View attachment 20212View attachment 20211
Thanks for the kind words it was my pleasure. MK was fun to catch. Her smile is infectious. You may have 6-9 months of stuff to work on.....but I can see her determination. She's a good listener and quick study. She has a good future ahead of her! Looking forward to hearing about her journey.

Nov 8, 2018
Ricks clinics are A #1. Went last year in Indiana and the stuff I learned was critical to dd’s success this year. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802