Pauly Pitching Cinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
www.gfsclinics.net

Rick Pauly, James Clark, Doug Romrell, James Adams, Shaun Walker, Gina Furrey, Ken Bergren, Jenna Bergren, Mat Schober, Matt Weiderman, Joe Ferguson, and Rich Dunno will all be in attendance helping your daughters.
This is NOT your typical clinic with one instructor, surrounded by 40 kids in an unorganized crowd!
The coach to student ratio will be
approximately 3 to 1.
Then all the coaches will rotate between the lanes to provide every single player attention from every single coach!
Only a few spots are remaining! Get signed up quickly

Nov 8, 2018
This clinic was the most informative pitching session I’ve been apart of. DD grew exponentially before my eyes.
Her rise was scooting. Her drop was dropping , her change dropped even more and her curve was the best I’ve seen.
The attention to detail was astounding and the knowledge base in the room impressive. Thanks to all that attended and to Rick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 17, 2019
Hey "Gertrude" it was great meeting you and getting a chance to work with L.... Keep me posted on her progress and let me know if I can help in any way.
Thanks again, really appreciate it. I'll post some vids if I make some headway.

Funny story - Friday night session, I made her put the tablet away and pay attention for the 2nd segment. Halfway through, this -
DD: "I don't like this."
Me: "I know, you're tired, we'll leave after this segment."
DD: "No, I mean, I'll have to change everything about my pitching!"
Me: ... .... ..... "These are the exact same things I've been teaching you..."
DD: ... ..."Oh."

The challenges of coaching your own child, lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom