Pauly Pitching Cinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2015
My young daughter age 7 is a brand new pitcher would this be beneficial for her or not yet?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nov 8, 2018
My young daughter age 7 is a brand new pitcher would this be beneficial for her or not yet?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There is a beginner session. But I would say you would learn a lot which helps you teach her. One of the reasons I need to be there. I need to learn the little stuff now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 17, 2019
The morning session is built for you/her!! We'll get you two on the right track
So my DD is 10, works with a Tincher PC already. I only registered for the morning b/c she still only throws about 25% strikes, and she's in no way ready for advanced pitches, but I'm wondering if she could do both now.... or maybe we just come back another year? 🤞

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
So my DD is 10, works with a Tincher PC already. I only registered for the morning b/c she still only throws about 25% strikes, and she's in no way ready for advanced pitches, but I'm wondering if she could do both now.... or maybe we just come back another year? 🤞
You're more than welcome to attend the second clinic. We are in no way expecting her to be throwing riseballs in games any time soon. However, we believe there's no time like the present to start learning the basics of spin, posture, release angles, and grips. I have my 10u students understanding the RB grip and spin orientation. We'll spend the last 5 min of our lessons throwing it from 5-6' just to feel the release. So, by the time she's 2nd year 12u, it'll actually be an effective pitch for her!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28