Pauly Girl Fastpitch Online University

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
Most of you probably know that my DD was having some issues with her glove hand turning purple when she pitched. After 6 months of seeing vascular doctors and physical therapy, a sports chiropractor diagnosed her with a stuck clavicle and first rib and corrected the problem. During this time I started looking for someone that could help my daughter with her mechanics to alleviate her issues. I had watched numerous Rick Pauly videos and even purchased a few but really didn't know much about him or his mechanics. Out of desperation I ordered an assessment of my daughters pitching mechanics from Rick. After the assessment we were hooked! Just finished the Elite Certification. Thank you coach.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2018
Most you probably know that my DD was having some issues with her glove hand turning purple when she pitched. After 6 months of seeing vascular doctors and physical therapy, a sports chiropractor diagnosed her with a stuck clavicle and first rib and corrected the problem. During this time I started looking for someone that could help my daughter with her mechanics to alleviate her issues. I had watched numerous Rick Pauly videos and even purchased a few but really didn't know much about him or his mechanics. Out of desperation I ordered an assessment of my daughters pitching mechanics from Rick. After the assessment we were hooked! Just finished the Elite Certification. Thank you coach.

Tango so great to see your dd doing well. Now with some mechanics changes I hope it continues without issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 11, 2019
Rick is the man. I ordered some change up videos from his old site. He thought there were a few that I didn’t order that would help, so he included them with a nice note. Legend

I’ll be doing the cerification ASAP

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
Rick is the man. I ordered some change up videos from his old site. He thought there were a few that I didn’t order that would help, so he included them with a nice note. Legend

I’ll be doing the cerification ASAP

His new change up videos from the elite course made it click for me! Both intermediate and advanced courses are awesome! I would recommend EVERY video and both certifications from Rick Pauly

Dec 22, 2019
Intermediate done! Onward to the Elite Cert! Excited to also be working with Rick and a few others on here in Columbus, IN in a few weeks! Some amazing instructors on this site!

I’m attending with my daughter! Looking forward to seeing both you & @Rick Pauly!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Not sure if any of the PC's who went through this process come around much anymore but it'd be great to hear a little update on how things are going with Pauly Girl and the current process. Anyone?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee