Pauly Girl Fastpitch Online University

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Doing the background check right now, Ken, what is the difference between Intermediate and elite? Is that where everyone should start at the Intermediate course?

I haven't started the Elite program yet, but it looks like it's more about movement and advanced techniques. You have to start with (and pass) the Intermediate program as a prerequisite to take the Elite course, so yes, that's the best place to start.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I haven't started the Elite program yet, but it looks like it's more about movement and advanced techniques. You have to start with (and pass) the Intermediate program as a prerequisite to take the Elite course, so yes, that's the best place to start.

I read on his website that the Elite program is breaking pitches, speed, etc,. I haven't purchased anything on the pitching side in a long time. Looking forward to this program.

Apr 27, 2018
Midwest, SE MN
After my 10U DD decided she wanted to pitch and the lack of a coach that teaches I/R in my area. I spent a lot of time reading all the stickys in this forum then I decided to go for the intermediate certification and really liking the content so far. I also made sure to sign up to attend RIcks Fairmount, MN Clinic.

Jun 7, 2018
Northwest Florida
I have completed the Intermediate course and am now moving on to the Elite course. Let me say the content is excellent and well worth the money. Rick is very thorough in his approach, and his success speaks for itself.

Looks like I need to update my signature here.

I finished both the Intermediate and Elite Level courses.

I really appreciated all of the foundational principles taught throughout the intermediate level courses and thought Rick did a really good job explaining/demonstrating those mechanics. It's required to do the Intermediate Level cert before doing the Elite Level.

Seeing him in action during his lessons is also pretty awesome, Great insight into how Rick instructs his athletes.

I REALLY liked the Elite Levels courses though. They are much more technical, which I really like (I am kind of a nerd for that sort of thing), and go over a lot of tricks of the trade and HOW to teach certain spins, increase spin rates, velocity etc...

I'd definitely recommend it.

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
I went through the Intermediate and am almost done with the Elite. Very detailed on all the various pitches. Picked up lots of good info. I recommend you all to take the course. The little bit you spend here will eliminate all the money spent on driving to and paying for lessons and you'll have all the game day knowledge to help in the instance. Come to Fairmont and hear more in person. Check out the pdf below, there is discounts from Rick on courses if you come to Fairmont Clinic.

Attachments

• 2020 Coaches Clinic Detail Fairmont.pdf
    207.5 KB · Views: 31
Sorry all for not frequenting this great site much lately......been pretty busy trying to launch this program. So many of us on this site share the same passion for youth softball pitching.......I am hoping this program can help change/improve the landscape of what is being taught to our girls. There are some great people already in various levels of both the Intermediate and the Elite programs.......several have graduated already and are helping spread the word. My hope is that we can give young ladies the opportunity to be all they can be.

Aug 21, 2008
Sorry all for not frequenting this great site much lately......been pretty busy trying to launch this program. So many of us on this site share the same passion for youth softball pitching.......I am hoping this program can help change/improve the landscape of what is being taught to our girls. There are some great people already in various levels of both the Intermediate and the Elite programs.......several have graduated already and are helping spread the word. My hope is that we can give young ladies the opportunity to be all they can be.

Rick, Greetings from Denmark. I made my bi-monthly trip to Europe, this time for the holidays. (For those that don't know, that's not a typo, I come to Europe every other month!) I went to a National team training camp the other day. You'll be happy to know: The U18 Boys qualified for the Worlds to be played in New Zealand in Feb., the Danish men had their highest finish ever at this year's WBSC World, and The U18 women beat the Women's National team at the Nordic championship held in Sweden. The Danes don't have a large softball playing population by any means but the ones they have are some of the most committed I've ever seen to anything anywhere. It's amazing to see.

Congrats on your Online program.

Bill

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
Intermediate done! Onward to the Elite Cert! Excited to also be working with Rick and a few others on here in Columbus, IN in a few weeks! Some amazing instructors on this site!
I am right with you just starting the elite certification! I am taking detailed notes on the elite certification and making sure to watch each lesson twice. Amazing knowledge being passed to us from Rick. I am really enjoying studying and trying to take it all in

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Just finished the intermediate and conference call. On to the Elite! I've already went through the program 4 times. Can't wait to see the Elite program.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee