Pauly Girl Fastpitch Online University

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I have completed the Intermediate course and am now moving on to the Elite course. Let me say the content is excellent and well worth the money. Rick is very thorough in his approach, and his success speaks for itself.

Looks like I need to update my signature here.
Doing the background check right now, Ken, what is the difference between Intermediate and elite? Is that where everyone should start at the Intermediate course?

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
Let me say the content is excellent and well worth the money. Rick is very thorough in his approach, and his success speaks for itself.

I am done with the intermediate course also just have to get on a call with Rick to finish. I love the content! My favorite parts are showing him teaching live students. I hope he continues to video and share these type sessions.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I've been studying pitching for a long time. Rick has participated here on this forum. I've had many private email exchanges with Rick.

Rick has an excellent understanding of the pitching motion from the ground up. His approach is very sciency and fact based. For the geeks out there, he is able to explain the "why" behind the motion.

If you are the kind of gal/guy who needs to understand "why", Rick is the man.

Dec 22, 2019
My DD is 10U & new to pitching. I cannot find a coach in our area (Cincinnati) that teaches I/R so I am elated to view Rick's freebie content! Thanks so much for the heads up!

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I've been studying pitching for a long time. Rick has participated here on this forum. I've had many private email exchanges with Rick.

Rick has an excellent understanding of the pitching motion from the ground up. His approach is very sciency and fact based. For the geeks out there, he is able to explain the "why" behind the motion.

If you are the kind of gal/guy who needs to understand "why", Rick is the man.

I do like the why's, lol :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812