Pauly Girl Fastpitch Online University

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Not sure if many follow Rick Pauly or not but the oldtimers know how much I respect him. Rick has helped me a few times over the years by simply emailing him videos of my oldest and asking for help. I can't say enough good things about him and there is no doubt he knows pitching.
With all that said, and I don't want to break any rules soliciting a website or a product but he now has a online university on his website www.paulygirlfastpitch.com

No, Rick didn't ask me to post this but I came across it as I check out his website fairly regularly and have done so for about 10 years or so. He offers some basic free courses and there is an opportunity to get certified which I think will be interesting. Not sure what will or did happen with Fastpitch Foundations but it looks like Rick is moving forward and probably not a better pitching coach to get behind IMHO.

I hope this might help someone and look forward to the continued success Rick brings to us all.

S3

Nov 8, 2018
I have joined the cert and have gone thru the free and basic lessons so far. They were excellent. Even for me who is relatively experienced I was able to pick up some nuggets. The detail is great. Thanks Rick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
I purchased his older videos in year past and started with his intermediate videos on this new series. I have watch 5 videos so far with quiz after lesson. I really enjoy his content and thinking of getting his certification.

Jun 7, 2016
Looks like they removed the older content that was available for purchase. Dissappointed to see that, as I purchased many of those videos to supplement our local instructor. Hopefully, they will consider reinstating those options for those of us not pursuing a pitching coach career.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Looks like they removed the older content that was available for purchase. Dissappointed to see that, as I purchased many of those videos to supplement our local instructor. Hopefully, they will consider reinstating those options for those of us not pursuing a pitching coach career.

@Rick Pauly

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
[/QUOTE

Those older videos were downloads. Did you save them?

Jun 7, 2016
Yes, I still review them occasionally. But I did not purchase every one. It was nice having the buffett to select what was needed at a given time. Loss of an economical resource is what I regret. Of course the Pauly's can make changes that they think are best for themselves and the fastpitch community, and the help i've gotten from his vidoes/ you tube and here have been invaluable.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I have completed the Intermediate course and am now moving on to the Elite course. Let me say the content is excellent and well worth the money. Rick is very thorough in his approach, and his success speaks for itself.

Looks like I need to update my signature here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802