Pauley clinic in Fort Wayne IN

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
Big thanks to Mr. Pauley and all the coaches that were there. Went home better than we showed up and with some things to work on, which is great. Coaches had a great way of explaining things. DD had a great time and responded well to their teaching. Now we go to work 😁

Not sure your leg went home better.....sorry again for my DD spraying one at your leg in the second session. I beat her good when we got home! :D

Jul 1, 2019
Not sure your leg went home better.....sorry again for my DD spraying one at your leg in the second session. I beat her good when we got home! :D
Lol, no worries. It didn't bruise so I didn't even get to brag about war wounds. Great meeting you and best wishes for her moving forward. She's got a lot of promise.

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
Lol, no worries. It didn't bruise so I didn't even get to brag about war wounds. Great meeting you and best wishes for her moving forward. She's got a lot of promise.

Thank you, your DD was throwing great and is far ahead of where my DD was at her age. And it seems like shes has alot of drive to get better. Mine just likes boys. haha.

Feb 15, 2017
Asked DD today what her number #1 takeaway was. Smarta$$ responded her “Rick Pauly” tattoo! Seriously- what was in the magic marker?!? Gonna have to take sandpaper to get it off. Lol

Nov 8, 2018
Asked DD today what her number #1 takeaway was. Smarta$$ responded her “Rick Pauly” tattoo! Seriously- what was in the magic marker?!? Gonna have to take sandpaper to get it off. Lol

There’s a reason it’s called “permanent” marker. Lol.
I told chell right after they did it , That won’t be gone for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Thank you, your DD was throwing great and is far ahead of where my DD was at her age. And it seems like shes has alot of drive to get better. Mine just likes boys. haha.

Boys=bad. Period. Not allowed. End of story. When Em hits 23, she's allowed to talk to them. ;)

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Ken! Thanks for taking all these pictures! What a great clinic! Was great meeting you and Jenna! Loved being able to share ideas, and work along side you! - Jay

Coach Jay
The pleasure was ours! Great to finally meet you in person and experience your love for pitching!
To anyone else,
If you have the opportunity to work with him, Coach Jay is the real deal. His love for coaching is abundantly apparent and his desire to learn and grow to give his pitchers the best he can give is equally impressive. It was a pleasure to work along side him and his positivity!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45