Patiently waiting……

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
never stop learning Pattar...c'mon over, have a cigar and we'll work on a few of the finer things in life.
Tempting but acquiring money (to be able enjoy the finer things with you or anybody else), or more accurately the will to do so, is not one of my serviceable talents 😂

Last edited:

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Tempting but acquiring money (to be able enjoy the finer things with you or anybody else), or more accurately the will to do so, is not one of my serviceable talents 😂
I celebrated a good friend's 50th birthday last night at a party that had dirty water dogs from Sabretts, cigars, 15 year-old Macallum and Johnnie Walker Green, and a whole lot of newbie softball dads. There was some White Claw for the wives, but I'm paying the price for being out so late.

Jun 8, 2016
I celebrated a good friend's 50th birthday last night at a party that had dirty water dogs from Sabretts, cigars, 15 year-old Macallum and Johnnie Walker Green, and a whole lot of newbie softball dads. There was some White Claw for the wives, but I'm paying the price for being out so late.
Wives and softball are the only two words I recognized in that paragraph and at times have both caused me to sleep in my office..Congrats 😉

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Wives and softball are the only two words I recognized in that paragraph and at times have both caused me to sleep in my office..Congrats 😉
I spent half the night talking to the newbie dads about bat recommendations. I think I got a lot of new customers, but they were shocked at the prices of the high-end bats. I'm trying to remember if I was that naive when my daughters started playing. Yeah, I was...

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I spent half the night talking to the newbie dads about bat recommendations. I think I got a lot of new customers, but they were shocked at the prices of the high-end bats. I'm trying to remember if I was that naive when my daughters started playing. Yeah, I was...
You're doing it wrong...get the card reader out and take the deposit on the bats WHILE your enjoying those spirits!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Ham & Pineapple is for Easter dinner not on my Pizza! Deep dish or thin crust both can be good if they know what they're doing. A big slice of thin crust from the NYC area or South Jersey shore (think (Sea Girt/Point Pleasant Beach area) is hard to beat. I'd much rather have a Di Giorno or Freschetta's frozen pie than anything from Dominos!

Hot dogs? Had my share of boiled or even microwaved as a kid but now it's gotta be grilled. My Weber gas grill does a decent job of imitating charcoal (lol) and is pretty convenient. Nathan's are pretty good but give me a Zweigle's White or Red Hot any day! Grill 'em till they burst! Sahlen's are pretty darn good too. Can ya tell I'm originally from Western/Upstate NY?

Hot Dog or Pizza, my go to beverage to wash it down would be a nice cold, non-fruity, non-hoppy lager. Bud Light anyone?
TBH, I was skeptical of Ham and Pineapple on pizza until I tried it and liked it. Maybe that's because I'm in my early 20's. I love making trips to the Jersey shore and hitting the beaches and stuff. I always loved hitting the boardwalk in Ocean City, Atlantic City, or Cape May. I also love hitting the ferry in Cape May and riding it to Lewes, Delaware. It's been a while since I made the trip. My fiance and I took a long trip to California this summer and had a blast. Even got to take in some softball since he has a cousin who plays out there. I've never had DiGiorno or Freschetta's pizza. If I want a quick throw in the oven and bake pizza...I actually like the ones from Aldi's. They are relatively cheap at $5.99 for a five cheese and most of the others are like $6.49 and $6.99 for a 16" pie.

I've had my share of boiled and microwaved dogs, too. :LOL: I've found an air fryer to work the best with living on campus and not being able to have a grill. Plus, I get that great grilled taste. I like mine darkened and the skin splitting open. Yum,

Afa beverages...I'm an iced tea girl but since I'm legal...I'll drink either some Busch Light or some Boston Lager. I know sacrilege being from Pennsylvania and having one of America's oldest breweries a few hours away that I wouldn't have some Yuengling.

May 27, 2013
Usually have some PBR or RR (Old Latrobe "33") out in the shop fridge...All things being relative those 30 packs are cheap these days. ;-)

Ahhh - the good ole college days! My friends and I thought we were cool when we bought the “ice” beers that were higher in alcohol content - like Icehouse, Molson Ice, Bud Ice. 🤣

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812