Patiently waiting……

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
We all have to die of something..rather a clogged artery than a self-inflicted punch to the face like I will go..

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
We all have to die of something..rather a clogged artery than a self-inflicted punch to the face like I will go..
I treat myself to pizza once a week. There was a time when I weighed in at 294 lbs. I used to eat four slices at a clip several times a week, but I made the decision to get healthy 10 years ago, so now it's two slices once a week.

Jun 8, 2016
I treat myself to pizza once a week. There was a time when I weighed in at 294 lbs. I used to eat four slices at a clip several times a week, but I made the decision to get healthy 10 years ago, so now it's two slices once a week.
I am kidding of course. I give myself a cheat meal or two a week 😀. The pizza in the Dayton, Ohio area when I lived there was surprisingly good. A lot better than the weather.

Kudos on the lifestyle change 👍

Last edited:

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I am kidding of course. I give myself a cheat meal or two a week 😀. The pizza in the Dayton, Ohio area when I lived there was surprisingly good. A lot better than the weather.

Kudos on the lifestyle change 👍
I'm not one of those people who are easily offended. Plus, my wife calls me much worse on a daily basis to my face. I can only wonder what she says when I'm not around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45