Patiently waiting……

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
I keep some White Claw in that fridge for my wife too...Truly. Have to hide the Bourbon though, she gets a little rowdy with the power tools.

Try getting her some High Noon. Much better than Whiteclaw. I can tolerate High Noon.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I used a trip to Montreal in 1995 as an excuse to bring home four cases of Molson Brador for some friends. That stuff would kick your butt.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I used a trip to Montreal in 1995 as an excuse to bring home four cases of Molson Brador for some friends. That stuff would kick your butt.
Yep, that trek over the border to the Great North has been happening for a long time (wonder if it still happens?), living fairly close to Niagara Falls we enjoyed Brador semi-regularly back in the day.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Yep, that trek over the border to the Great North has been happening for a long time (wonder if it still happens?), living fairly close to Niagara Falls we enjoyed Brador semi-regularly back in the day.
We didn't go specifically for the beer as Montreal had some other clubs and bars, but it was a very positive perk of the trip.

Jul 12, 2017
MI
Ahhh - the good ole college days! My friends and I thought we were cool when we bought the “ice” beers that were higher in alcohol content - like Icehouse, Molson Ice, Bud Ice. 🤣
Ice beers! Lol. That does bring back the college memories....I'm a class of '95 guy.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Okay, Nathan's in Coney Island is the original place to get those dogs, and I may have gotten more than a few there in my youth. While I enjoy a well-grilled hotdog on a charcoal grill, there's just something special about a dirty water dog with spicy mustard. Of course, you better have some Tums at the ready to combat the inevitable heartburn that will ensure shortly thereafter.
Dirty water dog or bologna beer? 1664028314524.png

Jan 22, 2011
I made a couple trips just over the border in the late 80’s just to pick up a couple cases of Brador.