Patiently waiting……

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I'm sitting here doing Statistics homework while reading this thread...and now I've got Homer Simpson's voice playing in a loop in my head going "mmm....hotdogs". Now I'm craving one since the last ones I had a CBP were crap and expensive.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm sitting here doing Statistics homework while reading this thread...and now I've got Homer Simpson's voice playing in a loop in my head going "mmm....hotdogs". Now I'm craving one since the last ones I had a CBP were crap and expensive.
Grilled Nathan’s beef dogs all the way!!

About once a month I grill these on a Weber charcoal grill I keep at work for all the guys. It’s simple, cheap (well it used to be), and the guys love them! The Nathan’s are the brand they like best but it really comes down to my wife’s chili, she absolutely makes the best hotdog / hamburger chili I’ve ever had!

And when I say all the way....

Mustard✔️
Chili✔️
Onions✔️
Slaw (my wife's also) ✔️
Texas Pete hot sauce✔️

Oh yeah, hello Gabby, hope everything is going great, and hope you're filling up that brain with everything college has to offer! ;)

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Grilled Nathan’s beef dogs all the way!!

About once a month I grill these on a Weber charcoal grill I keep at work for all the guys. It’s simple, cheap (well it used to be), and the guys love them! The Nathan’s are the brand they like best but it really comes down to my wife’s chili, she absolutely makes the best hotdog / hamburger chili I’ve ever had!

And when I say all the way....

Mustard✔️
Chili✔️
Onions✔️
Slaw (my wife's also) ✔️
Texas Pete hot sauce✔️

Oh yeah, hello Gabby, hope everything is going great, and hope you're filling up that brain with everything college has to offer! ;)
I've had Nathan's Beef Dogs before. They are really good. My dad has always been one to use charcoal when he grills. I don't think charcoal can be beaten when you have time to properly prepare it. On the quickie, I do like the taste of Bar-S Hotdogs. Granted, they're a cheaper option, but...it beats buying overpriced and quite honestly...not as good-tasting Oscar Mayer. On toppings, I'm usually fairly simple. Cheese, chili sauce, and onions for me. Sometimes, I'll have some of my roomie's kimchi on the side. Her family makes killer kimchi.

College is going great! Hard to believe I'll actually be academically graduating this year. I became our floor's RA this year. I'm trying to fill my brain with more knowledge. But it's harder knowing you have the biggest exam of your life coming up which in my case is my MCAT. But it's harder too, knowing your going to be married by this time next year and trying to figure out how your new life and going to medical school while he's going to law school is going to work out.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Okay, Nathan's in Coney Island is the original place to get those dogs, and I may have gotten more than a few there in my youth. While I enjoy a well-grilled hotdog on a charcoal grill, there's just something special about a dirty water dog with spicy mustard. Of course, you better have some Tums at the ready to combat the inevitable heartburn that will ensure shortly thereafter.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Okay, Nathan's in Coney Island is the original place to get those dogs, and I may have gotten more than a few there in my youth. While I enjoy a well-grilled hotdog on a charcoal grill, there's just something special about a dirty water dog with spicy mustard. Of course, you better have some Tums at the ready to combat the inevitable heartburn that will ensure shortly thereafter.
Sorry, grilled or I walk! NO BOILED HOTDOGS, EVER!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812