Outfielder Glove Upgrade

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Beautiful Horween color and split welting! Mid-nineties USA made Horween, wonder how dry it is, back in those days, that Horween was ridiculously stupid stiff!

If you are actually considering using this glove, I’d bet it needs some conditioning, it’s got to be dry.

Oct 5, 2018
Beautiful Horween color and split welting! Mid-nineties USA made Horween, wonder how dry it is, back in those days, that Horween was ridiculously stupid stiff!

If you are actually considering using this glove, I’d bet it needs some conditioning, it’s got to be dry.
If I don't let her use it, then I'd have to get another pretty quick. Open to suggestions on how to properly condition it. And advice on that wrist guard. I don't think she would use it with that on.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
If I don't let her use it, then I'd have to get another pretty quick. Open to suggestions on how to properly condition it. And advice on that wrist guard. I don't think she would use it with that on.
Just go to Walmart, Auto Zone, or Advance Auto and buy yourself a bottle of Lexol conditioner, or if you have a Amazon account, get yourself a bottle of Surf City Voodoo blend conditioner, both are excellent!

Yeah, definitely remove the wrist guard, don’t cut it!! You’ll have to unlace the heel and then re-lace it back.

I’ve almost got mixed feelings about you actually using this glove..........but if it fits her hand and will work for her position, go for it!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I'm more on the side of not using it, condition that old leather and keep it as a collectible! For $50 bucks what the hell? And if I recall you were looking for an OF glove anyway, this one's probably too small. You can have a new glove in your hands for a decent price in a couple days with a full return guarantee, lot's of great deals out there right now.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm more on the side of not using it, condition that old leather and keep it as a collectible! For $50 bucks what the hell? And if I recall you were looking for an OF glove anyway, this one's probably too small. You can have a new glove in your hands for a decent price in a couple days with a full return guarantee, lot's of great deals out there right now.
Yep, I’m going to have to agree with tonka!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28