Outfield Glove 13yo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
horses13.....I want to deeply apologize, I completely told you wrong on the color originally, I told you Toffee was THE color, it's actually Mesa. I know all the leather colors inside-out on Rawlings and Wilson, I've never owned a Marucci. Very sorry!

Now, if I were to order a custom Marucci, if would definitely be the Mesa colored leather, reminds my of Wilson's Orange-Tan!
1634069257473.png

Aug 3, 2018
Update on the glove for anyone else interested in the Murucci custom, ordered the Marucci custom Cypress 12.75 H-web with the finger shift & the c fit. It did take 10 weeks to arrive, which isn't surprising with all the delays. Great quality glove & with the ability to customize it, it's a great deal for the price. It has a snug fit on 13yo DD's narrow hand, didn't feel big or like "too much glove". She is on the fence about the c fit, says the insert in the pinkie (palm side) feels like there is half of a super ball jammed in her glove. With two fingers plus the insert says it just feels like there's a lot in the pinkie opening. But, we went out & played catch in the driveway for about 20 min., DD was excited that she was able to close the glove enough to catch everything, & this was straight out of the box. She felt like she was able to get more leverage to close the glove with the insert. So, I think she just needs to get used to it & she'll probably feel like she has more room in the pinkie stall once the glove breaks in. We are super happy with it, even though it's a baseball glove it does fit snuggly on a small 13yo with skinny hands. Thanks so much annasdad for all your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12