Other activities?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
Just a friendly thread wondering what other activities your dd's do other than softball?

My dd takes dance class, is a black belt in karate, and wants to try basketball this winter. How about your girls?

Just a friendly thread wondering what other activities your dd's do other than softball?

My dd takes dance class, is a black belt in karate, and wants to try basketball this winter. How about your girls?

my kids play softball in the fall ..... and softball in the summer ........then they take about 3 weeks off ......and back to softball..... the last time they played another sport was 7th grade. One is playing 18 gold and the other 16U.

Jan 25, 2011
Dd does archery, hunts, loves to shoot her AR-15. I got her a Beretta 92fs 9mm and looking for a new shotgun. She want to try that 3 gun comp. I guess you could say that she is some what of redneck.:D

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
My 15yo did youth theater for about 6 years or so, nothing else. She tried some other things, but nothing ever held her interest. My youngest 11yo does theater, basketball, viola and clarinet. Both do softball year round...spring ball, summer ball, fall ball, winter training, friday night indoor winter league and pitching lessons. Neither of them clean their room on a regular basis.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia

My DD plays basketball and volleyball. I think should has the skills to letter in all three in high school, but softball and volleyball are both fall sports, so she cannot do both.....

Jul 26, 2010
Dd does archery, hunts, loves to shoot her AR-15. I got her a Beretta 92fs 9mm and looking for a new shotgun. She want to try that 3 gun comp. I guess you could say that she is some what of redneck.:D

Sounds like my kid. 3 gun is neutered in California though. She likes shooting trap with her M2 though. USPc instead of the Beretta, somewhat of a Hitgirl fan.

-W

Jan 25, 2011
Sounds like my kid. 3 gun is neutered in California though. She likes shooting trap with her M2 though. USPc instead of the Beretta, somewhat of a Hitgirl fan.

-W
I live right next to a trap club and rifle range, within 50 yards of my house, so we are use to shooting. The USPc is a great pistol, a little out of my price range for a first time pistol for dd. You have a fine taste in guns:D.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2