Opinion of custom mitt

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

@ANNASDAD When I first read the link he posted for your Pro504, I was thinking dang this dude knew our conversation lol. Someone posted a nice looking NP7, I think it was, the other day too. Good looking single post glove.
Our mitt is breaking in nicely so far. Maybe even a little quicker than I thought. Might be game ready in 2 months instead of four. :LOL:

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@ANNASDAD When I first read the link he posted for your Pro504, I was thinking dang this dude knew our conversation lol. Someone posted a nice looking NP7, I think it was, the other day too. Good looking single post glove.
Our mitt is breaking in nicely so far. Maybe even a little quicker than I thought. Might be game ready in 2 months instead of four. :LOL:
Yeah, looks like that guy bought a used NP7. I’ve been planning on somewhat of a fire sale and move some gloves, and buy more guns ;), but I’m keeping my I-web NP7, I want to at least keep one I-web glove around!

Yeah, looks like that guy bought a used NP7. I’ve been planning on somewhat of a fire sale and move some gloves, and buy more guns ;), but I’m keeping my I-web NP7, I want to at least keep one I-web glove around!

I don't blame you! Hold on to that 504 for me. I'm gonna get that one from you when I get some things straight first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom