Opinion of custom mitt

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hmmm that’s interesting. Very similar to what I’m thinking of but a couple different little tweaks. I like the red embroidery. I’ll have to show her the gold stamping and see what she thinks. Good news about that is I think I read somewhere that it’s indented so when the gold wears down eventually that’ll still be there. Thanks! Good ideas.
I honestly don’t know? I’ve never owned colored stamping, always indented. You know eventually that gold will wear off and go away! I would say there’s a slight indent there when it wears away, but I don’t know how deep?

I was just showing you some different looks, I’d still order indent if it was my mitt!

Last edited:
Ok, took about 4 weeks for the glove to come in. We ordered it with the stiff option....needless to say it's very very stiff lol. Going to take a very long time to break in. Overall both my DD and I agree it's by far the highest quality glove we've ever seen. The construction is top notch, down to the stitching. I've very impressed with it. I know know Annasdad doesn't frequent the forums any longer but I think it's a glove he'd be proud of. We used black Jtan and tan Jtan around the glove. We went with black oiled horween leather for the palm. It smells nice too!
IMG_6111[1].JPGIMG_6115[1].JPGIMG_6114[1].JPGIMG_6113[1].JPGIMG_6118[1].JPG

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So Travis just sent me a text to let me know his DD’s custom showed up, I have to check out the fruit of my labor! 😉🙄

Man, that mitt is gorgeous, you can just tell the craftsmanship is over the top, great job Travis, tell your DD she did great!

@Jdaddy, that looks like a Vinci killer to me! ;) I told Travis to tell you that but I thought I’d take the opportunity to say it myself!

Beautiful mitt! I think I can smell it from here!

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
So Travis just sent me a text to let me know his DD’s custom showed up, I have to check out the fruit of my labor! 😉🙄

Man, that mitt is gorgeous, you can just tell the craftsmanship is over the top, great job Travis, tell your DD she did great!

@Jdaddy, that looks like a Vinci killer to me! ;) I told Travis to tell you that but I thought I’d take the opportunity to say it myself!

Beautiful mitt! I think I can smell it from here!
It is gorgeous! Good to see you back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee