Opening day!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2015
Great opening day for my girl! She’s a sophomore SS for a perennial powerhouse. She went 3/4 with 2 singles, a 2 run home run and a walk, she scored a run, collected 3 rbis, and stole 2 bases. The game was against a smaller class school but one that is expected to contend for the state championship in their class. It ended in a 5/5 tie in the 8th due to the small school not having lights. Super proud of her! Now off to the beach for spring break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD2 started her season at the beginning of February and the state finals play in the 3rd week of May. When does your season end?

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Great opening day for my girl! She’s a sophomore SS for a perennial powerhouse. She went 3/4 with 2 singles, a 2 run home run and a walk, she scored a run, collected 3 rbis, and stole 2 bases. The game was against a smaller class school but one that is expected to contend for the state championship in their class. It ended in a 5/5 tie in the 8th due to the small school not having lights. Super proud of her! Now off to the beach for spring break.

I wish that place had lights, would love to have seen that game play out

Apr 20, 2015
I wish that place had lights, would love to have seen that game play out

Yes it was disappointing to both sides. Should have been planned better either a 5pm start, played later in the season or played at our school where we have lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478