open gym

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
I just got back and it was good. I was nervous at first because i didn’t really have a partner for anything except one person. They throw really hard and i knew they would but it scared me at first. we practiced a lot of hitting skills and position. overall it was good!

Good for you!
You're a better player today than yesterday and if you keep working you will be amazed at how good you will be in no time!

Mar 28, 2014
I just got back and it was good. I was nervous at first because i didn’t really have a partner for anything except one person. They throw really hard and i knew they would but it scared me at first. we practiced a lot of hitting skills and position. overall it was good!
You will improve much faster by playing with better players so look at it as an opportunity. A gift that will help you get better. Stay positive!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Agree with this! There may be other girls dressed in shorts or leggings, but you can never go wrong by wearing softball pants. It might even give you an advantage because it makes you look like a softball player if that makes sense. Also, be loud, encourage other girls, and have fun!
WOOHOO !!! 👍

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
thank you!! i’m really excited to get learning more
This is an excellent thing to share with the coach!!!!

Even in a
"Hello introduction moment"
Hi my name is ___ i'm really excited in learning more!!!

That stands out to me right now!!! 🎉👍

Mia

Dec 21, 2020
This is an excellent thing to share with the coach!!!!

Even in a
"Hello introduction moment"
Hi my name is ___ i'm really excited in learning more!!!

That stands out to me right now!!!
thank you! im really excited to get better!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802