Online throwing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2021
I’m a new head coach for our grade 3/4 travel team, and we’re very inexperienced (10 of the 13 players are playing softball for the first time in a year since they’re new to travel ball and our rec season was canceled last year.) Considering the Dan Blewett She’s Got a Cannon base package or the Wasserman High Level Throwing ebook/videos. Want to make sure the girls start off with strong fundamentals and I’m teaching these well, but don’t want to get lost in the details. There are so many free videos online, and debating if $ would be better spent on other tools (training bat (Camwood?) Jugs instant screen?) I’ve been coaching basketball and assistant coaching rec softball, but minimal softball experience (played until 7th grade many moons ago.) Our team is starting a weekly winter workout with a local softball trainer this weekend, so this will also help with technical skills (parents not allowed to attend due to COVID - I can view as coach from an overhead location and plan to livestream for parents.) Thanks in advance for recommendations/opinions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802