Ole Miss coaches

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Softball is a very small world. People talk. There is almost no chance it won’t get out.

Doesn't matter that she was apparently not involved in the sexual part. Looks like she knew about it and didn’t deal with it. Covering it up is almost always brings a more severe punishment than the original screw-up.

And using scholarship money affects other players. That’s bs too.

To heck with all of them. Hope none of them can coach again if this is true.

Coaches, do the right thing. Y’know like how college coaches are always yapping about on Twitter. Y’know, like all the phony b.s. about recruiting psa’s with high levels of honesty, integrity and personal character.

Apr 23, 2014
East Jabib
I’ve seen quite a few social media posts from PSA’s who attended camp there this past weekend. Talk about bad timing for both the campers and the program for this story to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May 6, 2015
I’ve seen quite a few social media posts from PSA’s who attended camp there this past weekend. Talk about bad timing for both the campers and the program for this story to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if those coaches were there, DD would not be.

actually surprised university allowed camp to proceed.

Feb 15, 2017
Guess she's saying nothing to see here. It would be hard not to if you are saying nothing was done wrong. If she would admit it, there goes the contract buyout. Im6yhinking this will turnout like Auburn and there will be some AD staff complicit.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Feb 7, 2014

I would look at it from the other side... If my DD were a prospect and I were aware of a toxic coaching staff I would want to know now so that we could cross them off the list!

Feb 15, 2017
I'll be the first one to admit after reading the JWOS article at of what was alleged has not been corobberared and the majority of what is claimed is coming from one family. After reading his article, I don't see why they should not be conducting business as usual.

Nov 18, 2013
I'll be the first one to admit after reading the JWOS article at of what was alleged has not been corobberared and the majority of what is claimed is coming from one family. After reading his article, I don't see why they should not be conducting business as usual.

Everything in the article regarding Minnesota I can confirm has been stated by multiple families. She did the same things with practice hours and abusing players at Iowa State. One ISU family allegind racial discrimination about the treatment their DD incurred. I thought it could be just a disgruntled parent and didn’t put much stock in it. At the time I thought she was just trying to turn the losing atmosphere around. She was a tough coach and our girls needed a good kick in the butt. My thinking changed when I heard she was treating Minnesota players the same way. They already had a winning culture and didn’t need the hard nosed tactics. Now it doesn’t surprise me at all that the same allegations are coming from a third team she’s coached. The Title IX investigation will reveal if the misconduct allegations are legit. It’s going to be interesting how this all plays out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee