Oklahoma Hitters

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 12, 2015
LC is really showing her ‘feel’ of how she executes her swing. the follow through to me is for affect. Not correct. She wants to get the ‘down to’ emphasized for the clinic she is teaching at that moment imo. She’s trying to show that swinging up/level takes to long.

Ok, I think I'm getting it. Thank you.

Jan 28, 2017
Does your back shoulder joint play a role in hitting? I believe it allows you to tilt proper and not lose the barrel.

Jun 8, 2016
Not surprisingly, everybody is going to see what they want to see ;). At the end of the day 3 out of top 4 hitters in the lineup (when Coleman was hitting 4th) was a top 5 ranked player coming in and the one who wasn't was Alo (she was high, just not top 5):LOL:

What I would like to see, which we never are privvy to, is what type of instruction these players had when they were growing up. Right now we are trying to reverse engineer things...All of the articles I see about Jennings talk about how much fielding instruction she received (3 times a week along with team practice at one point)...Jennings,Alo and Hansen all played for Stith so maybe we should ask him :p I will say Jennings has made some improvements in her swing over the last 3 years (similar results though..lol):

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
"Swing feels" for Tiare because it is relevant to the thread (Oklahoma hitters and she is one.. :LOL: ) Nothing else to add because according to another guy on here I am a useless virus (or is it gnat..not sure) :p

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2019
Gnat....for sure!

Edit that.....a virus.....wait. can't decide....need to re-read all the pm's I have recevied but pretty sure it is one or the other......

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802