OKC this weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
IF anyone is in or around the area this coming weekend, Aug 22-23, the ASA/USA Men's Major National Fastpitch tournament is gonna be held in OKC as HoF stadium. Apparently 11 teams are heading to town, which is a phenomenal turn out considering South Bend Indiana usually only gets 16 teams in a normal year when teams have players from Argentina, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Europe, Venezuela, etc. All those international players allowed to enter the USA yet, the National tournament only lost 5 teams.

Jul 8, 2020
I've never seen men's fast pitch being played before so I watched a little of the livestream. The pitching just looked very different to me, at least the hopping off the mound and keeping the ball in the glove almost the entire time. Thanks for sharing the information.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
IF anyone is in or around the area this coming weekend, Aug 22-23, the ASA/USA Men's Major National Fastpitch tournament is gonna be held in OKC as HoF stadium. Apparently 11 teams are heading to town, which is a phenomenal turn out considering South Bend Indiana usually only gets 16 teams in a normal year when teams have players from Argentina, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Europe, Venezuela, etc. All those international players allowed to enter the USA yet, the National tournament only lost 5 teams.
Mr.B are you going to be a game commentator/announcer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28