Offseason Program Highlight Video - Practicing with the big kids

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Fun little video I put together from this past weekend. Our organization put on a event for our 8U-14U girls to learn from not only the coaches but also members of our national 16U and 18U teams. Fun to see the older kids teaching the next wave of players.

Thought this group might enjoy the video, and I am also always looking for input on ways to make my videos better.

Jul 1, 2019
Which age group are you a part of? Wasn't sure if we'd run into you. Central IN dad here, we're 12U.

Jul 1, 2019
Shockwaves 12U Doak/Revercomb. Great video btw, always good seeing the older girls helping the younger, they look up to them a lot.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2015
Fun little video I put together from this past weekend. Our organization put on a event for our 8U-14U girls to learn from not only the coaches but also members of our national 16U and 18U teams. Fun to see the older kids teaching the next wave of players.

Thought this group might enjoy the video, and I am also always looking for input on ways to make my videos better.

This is cute my daughter was there

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Wow, that is quite the facility. Ours were never that size and often had farm implements, animals and snot-cicles in the winter. :)
This is a place called Pro X Athlete, located at Grand Park in Westfield, IN. Some of our teams practice there in the winter. It was the first my daughter's team had been there.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Wow really good video there. Makes me want to get my glove and do some crow hops in the living room haha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28