NPF issues

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Same as @elkgrove. We live close enough to UCLA that we try to catch games when the schedule allows. It’s great fun!!!
Same when the World Cup was in SoCal. We’d go to as many NPF games as possible if they were closer.

What’s sad is that it’s easier for me to get SEC games on ESPN then to get access to PAC-12 games. Whole other issue there.....

Does your TV provider have the Pac-12 network? Between Longhorn, SEC, and Pac-12 networks, I can see a lot of college softball.

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
Same as @elkgrove. We live close enough to UCLA that we try to catch games when the schedule allows. It’s great fun!!!
Same when the World Cup was in SoCal. We’d go to as many NPF games as possible if they were closer.

What’s sad is that it’s easier for me to get SEC games on ESPN then to get access to PAC-12 games. Whole other issue there.....

I live in the Upper Midwest and get almost all the Pac12 softball games...I subscribe to a sports tier through Comcast that gives me extra sports channels like the Pac12 Network. On the downside, a lot of the non-premier games are streaming so you need to figure out a way to view streaming feeds on your TV (I do it through a Chromecast toggle).

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
We do get some PAC12 but we had to buy that extra. Weird. And I never seem to remember to record them.
I wish WatchESPN just included pac12 network.

Boy - did that sound whiney or what.

Jun 8, 2016
We would watch more college softball on TV if I could afford more than the 15 basic cable channels we have now (don't even get ESPN). We live 5 minutes away from Marita Hynes however so we head over there a few times a year and then watch the NCAA tournament games that are free streamed on ESPN..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eb7598