NPF Broadcast of Games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
So I thought I'd sign up for Flo Softball so my DD can watch now that the college season is over. The cost is 40.00 per month, more than I pay for any other streaming service.

Not a good way to generate interest. I don't mind paying but 40.00 is a bit steep.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Way steep. Like falling off cliff steep. Professional softball is a great product with horrible marketing. Websites suck. Very little u tube video. Play by play announcers weak. Color commentary is zero. They need to hire a big marketing company and start over from scratch. Its shameful.

May 29, 2015
Yes ... their marketing leaves a lot to be desired. Not just in presentation, but in practice.

I work with a guy whose daughter worked for one of the teams in their marketing department. I made a comment one day about how they sent out promotional e-mails — they came from the individual’s e-mail address and not always the same person. He rolled his eyes ... “You don’t even know the problems that has caused.”

Apparently they had more than one instance of creepy guys starting to stalk employees, showing up at the stadium, etc. Each time it started with that personal e-mail.

Marketing seems to be an afterthought.

Mark me down for a “NO” to a $40/month subscription.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Since ESPN streams everything else, I'm kind of surprised they haven't picked up NPF games and put them as part of the ESPN+ package. I wonder if it's because they actually have some kind of broadcast standards and the NPF management's #1 goal apparently continues to be trying to keep the whole thing a secret.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Way steep. Like falling off cliff steep. Professional softball is a great product with horrible marketing. Websites suck. Very little u tube video. Play by play announcers weak. Color commentary is zero. They need to hire a big marketing company and start over from scratch. Its shameful.
More than a few folks with MLB back office experience have offered to help. But the commish is simply not interested. Nothing will change until the NPF collapses and reforms with new leadership. The sooner it goes under the better.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Since ESPN streams everything else, I'm kind of surprised they haven't picked up NPF games and put them as part of the ESPN+ package. I wonder if it's because they actually have some kind of broadcast standards and the NPF management's #1 goal apparently continues to be trying to keep the whole thing a secret.

There is money to be paid and as Rise stated, NPF isn’t spending any....

Jun 3, 2017
So I thought I'd sign up for Flo Softball so my DD can watch now that the college season is over. The cost is 40.00 per month, more than I pay for any other streaming service.

Not a good way to generate interest. I don't mind paying but 40.00 is a bit steep.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Please check their complaints and reviews on Austin, Texas BBB. It's a shame they're the only live streaming option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802