Now we delete posts?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2014
One post about the new look and you guys decide to delete my post?

Love the new management.

You guys are worried about page views? You won't be getting any more from me.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Well, it wasn't me. I don't even know how to delete posts in the new software yet.

My guess is it was a software glitch. We're probably going to have a few issues, especially since I believe we changed platforms. (I don't have anything to do with the technical end.)

Dec 11, 2010
Spleen- I saw your post earlier.

I agree with that post that there is a lot of dead space when I viewed it on my iPad and there is a lot of white background.

On a desk monitor, the site looks awesome but since I am usually on a mobile device I do hope that DFP will keep tweaking the look and layout. I would like to get rid of the side bar to the right. Used to be a way to click that out of the way.

Last edited:

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Spleen- I saw your post earlier.

I agree with that post that there is a lot of dead space when I viewed it on my iPad and there is a lot of white background.

On a desk monitor, the site looks awesome but since I am usually on a mobile device I do hope that DFP will keep tweaking the look and layout. I would like to get rid of the side bar to the right. Used to be a way to click that out of the way.
Yes, continuous tweaking based on feedback is definitely in the plans. It may take a bit to work through all the needs and requests so please be patient. I think the idea was to get the new software up and running, and then optimize from there, with the desktop being the first priority. I don't know the specifics, but the goal is to make it more user-friendly and easier to view on any platform.

Dec 11, 2010
Wait a min. I missing my balls??? Ok now I'm softball pitchers parent, mad at the ump for not calling that a strike" mad

Hey!!!!! Thats right! I had to make a few thousand vapid posts to get my softball count built up, lol!

admin

Administrator
Admin
Dec 22, 2009
North Texas
I deleted it and will again (if that offends and you must leave I get it, but we have to keep a clear train of thought here so that we can make some good changes to the new place), sorry if that is an issue. This forum was not set up for every person here to post what they don't like. Use the ERROR report thread as it clearly was set up to handle changes.

That way I can organize everyone's thoughts and try and clean the place up, please. THX!

As far as spacing, eys, let's see if we can't tighten the top area up some, I like that idea. Any others you know now where to post :)

Oh, and I will close this thread, any issues with the new place I truly appreciate any feedback folks. I looked at this thing all day and eventually, I was out on how to fix it. Much of the spacing is due to folks using mobile devices so current site design uses huge images and lots of spacing. I hate cell phones and like tighter designs. But I have to keep with the times some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28