No stride and swinging from the launch, one legged?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali

do you think that the positions in the swing are important or the movements through the positions that are important? Can 2 hitters get to the hitting position differently and both look good? How about contact point? see my point? Anyway for me, I don’t use stills unless I’m sending a pic to G-ma and G-pa. To each his own.

Aug 20, 2017
do you think that the positions in the swing are important or the movements through the positions that are important? Can 2 hitters get to the hitting position differently and both look good? How about contact point? see my point? Anyway for me, I don’t use stills unless I’m sending a pic to G-ma and G-pa. To each his own.
Longer load/stride action will require longer hand action. JD comes to mind

Jun 8, 2016
pattar: Hey G-Pa what do you think I took a picture of Marcela hitting the other day.
Screenshot from 2020-03-29 20-01-19 (1).png

G-Pa: That is horrible. Only person I have seen worse at that age was you. What are you doing with her?
pattar: Some guy on the internet @Work=wins has been helping me
G-Pa: Can him, he's an idiot. Send me the video so I can see what she is doing up to that point
pattar: Ok. Can I ask what you did with me to improve at that age?
G-Pa: Nothing, you wouldn't listen to me. All you would do was throw bats around the park in BP. You sucked in college too, remember?
pattar:.......

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
pattar: Hey G-Pa what do you think I took a picture of Marcela hitting the other day.
View attachment 16923

G-Pa: That is horrible. Only person I have seen worse at that age was you. What are you doing with her?
pattar: Some guy on the internet @Work=wins has been helping me
G-Pa: Can him, he's an idiot. Send me the video so I can see what she is doing up to that point
pattar: Ok. Can I ask what you did with me to improve at that age?
G-Pa: Nothing, you wouldn't listen to me. You sucked in college too, remember?
pattar:.......

LOL. why would G-PA want the video? Can’t he decipher from that still? I mean .... 😆

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802