No stride and swinging from the launch, one legged?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
a closed bottom. Close off your hips in your stance.Keep them closed throughout. Do the hips rotate you or your core?

If the BB is going first and the Lower half is staying closed, the wrinkes in the shirst would be in the direction in red below, but they aren't what you see on his Jersey is exactly what would happen if the Upper half is resisting the Lower half
InkedCapture2_LI.jpg

Feb 25, 2020

It is so obvious in this clip as well. The top is hitting against the bottom. The hips are top of bottom at swing launch.

Hanks glute(and other external rotators that go from pelvis to femur) rotates his left leg externally and then extends his hip as his torso rotates.

So does will clarks. Just because clarks foot is not pointed at the pitcher doesnt mean his femur is not externally rotating. It is restricted but it is still working this way.

Still waiting to hear the name of the torso muscle/muscles that can move the hip.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
If the BB is going first and the Lower half is staying closed, the wrinkes in the shirst would be in the direction in red below, but they aren't what you see on his Jersey is exactly what would happen if the Upper half is resisting the Lower half
View attachment 16908

the bb was a visual of the core turning first before the leg and hip. It wasn’t to show how it turns. Youre taking it out of context.

Oct 2, 2017
the bb was a visual of the core turning first before the leg and hip. It wasn’t to show how it turns. Youre taking it out of context.
Ok,, I'm not stating how it turns, I'm simply showing what would happen if it moved first. Which is you claim correct?

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Hanks glute(and other external rotators that go from pelvis to femur) rotates his left leg externally and then extends his hip as his torso rotates.

So does will clarks. Just because clarks foot is not pointed at the pitcher doesnt mean his femur is not externally rotating. It is restricted but it is still working this way.

Still waiting to hear the name of the torso muscle/muscles that can move the hip.

hanks middle is moving first. Stop glossing over the details. The swing is not ground up. It’s middle out.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Ok,, I'm not stating how it turns, I'm simply showing what would happen if it moved first. Which is you claim correct?

Same thing. You think you’re really smart don’tcha? You did the same nonsense with TDS yesterday. Stop playing games!

the front oblique is pulling. The bb moving before the hip was to show the core is moving first.

Feb 25, 2020
hanks middle is moving first. Stop glossing over the details. The swing is not ground up. It’s middle out.

Im all about the details. Like the names of the muscles of the torso than can move the hip like you say. Would love to get those details...

Oct 2, 2017
Same thing. You think you’re really smart don’tcha? You did the same nonsense with TDS yesterday. Stop playing games!

the front oblique is pulling. The bb moving before the hip was to show the core is moving first.

I can tell that we don't see eye to eye, but don't say I did the same with TDS yesterday when I literally Quoted word for word from himself what he sated, and what I was questioning. So, no this is not the samething. I don;t understand why when I point something out, in which I'm honestly trying to understand that may contradict what you are claiming, you come at me with a snark reply and say I'm taking things out of context, when its simply a reply to the very thing that you stated. Makes me think that I hit a nerve, and you cannot justify your claims.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802