No Errors Dinger bag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2012
Wondering if anyone has any review of this bag. It's durability quality etc.
Looking for an all in one bag.
I like the bigger wheels on it. But wanna see if anyone has any other information.

Attachments

• no-errors-equipment-bag-the-dinger-with-wheels-inset2.jpg
    no-errors-equipment-bag-the-dinger-with-wheels-inset2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 137
Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I have no first hand experience with no errors other than when I look at them with envy at tournaments. Past posts by members throughout the years give the durability of their bat bags a top rating as far as durability and size go. I do know they are priced way out of my teams budget though;)

Apr 16, 2015
DD has this bag. Been using it for just over a year. It has one small tear on the seams by the middle compartment. We just sewed it and it hasn't gotten any worse. Other than the amount of storage and the giant wheels, my favorite feature would have to be the giant zippers. They're great bags. We bought 3 of them when they were on sale at homerun monkey, so we shouldn't have to worry about bags for a loonnngggg time.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Unless your DD is a catcher, I would suggest a backpack style bag. I would also check to see if her TB will provide matching bat bags before you buy one.

Jun 19, 2012
Unless your DD is a catcher, I would suggest a backpack style bag. I would also check to see if her TB will provide matching bat bags before you buy one.

Yes she does catch. That's why I am looking at one this big. ;)

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
DD has the catcher's bag. It is bid enough to haul a dead body along with all of her catchers equipment. Seems to be well made but to be honest we only use it for airline travel when we need everything to fit in one bag because it is just too big. DD uses her Boombah backpack bag for everything except her catcher's gear and puts that is the smallest wheeled (Easton) bag we could find.

Jun 19, 2012
Broke down and bought one.
First impression was wow. These are very nice. Fits everything catchers gear helmet gloves shoes face mask bats. Everything.

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
Daughter has used one for over a year and it's a decent bag. Holds all of her things, the wheels are great, quality is decent, and looks great. My daughter wishes there was a telescoping handle or at least a longer handle, and wishes you didn't always have to lay it flat (can't set it upright on its own unless you hang it or lean it against something).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee