$$ News Flash - Florida Gators drop Easton for Wilson

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Do you think OU uses Rawlings because all their players love the bat? No...the deal is probably pretty sweet to keep them.
And guess what, still have multiple Nat Champs under their belt.

Florida could have went to Marucci and still be a top team because of the recruits they get in the circle.
Ok, maybe not Marucci ;)
It is easier to swallow when you just know that you have to hit with a certain bat and you have no choice. Growing up I got whatever equipment my parents could afford. I never once thought about well there is better stuff out there I wish I was using that. At this point her life, my DD is the same. Dad got me a new bat, cool. That is my bat. She has never mentioned wanting to use/try any of her teammates' Ghosts, etc.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Good point there as well.."it is what it is". Its one of those, "out of your hands" type things in life. There are
many of those moments as you keep getting older...haha

And if Florida went to Marucci...guess what..."it is what it is". You are gonna pick up an FX and use it...haha

Jun 8, 2016
Good point there as well.."it is what it is". Its one of those, "out of your hands" type things in life. There are
many of those moments as you keep getting older...haha
Yup, reminded every time I look in the mirror and see the balding head and wrinkles ...:LOL:
And if Florida went to Marucci...guess what..."it is what it is". You are gonna pick up an FX and use it...haha
As you may remember, my DD used a Marucci for a year and liked it..it just broke 3 times in that span ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28